Looking for Group

KevalierKevalier Developer
edited June 2015 in Groups and Clans
Are you looking for like-minded folks to play with? Post here to find some teammates for your future JUMP team or other awesome games.

Groups, please send messages to these players inboxes for recruiting. Nothing but LFG posts on here!

Comments

• HiveQueenHiveQueen Developer
    Looking for a group to keep the house clean, fight off intruders, and keep my babies safe. Thousands of applicants needed. Six legs preferred. Humans need not apply.
    KevalierWECKmaster329PronzoXPSeeCO
  • ExodusExodus Fresh Meat
    HiveQueen said:

Looking for a group to keep the house clean, fight off intruders, and keep my babies safe. Thousands of applicants needed. Six legs preferred. Humans need not apply.

Something feels wrong with this post ...
    Jirrian
  • MattDonatelliMattDonatelli Developer
    edited July 2015
    Reeks of  >-)
  • TheOldKingTheOldKing Exterminator

Reeks of  >-)

I think we might have a spy in the corps....

B-)
  • TheOldKingTheOldKing Exterminator
    Anyway! Any jumpers want to join the Old Legion and squash some bugs?
  • Nah, I already have a crew to roll with that I play lots of games with already. Gonna join them and destroy the queen together! :D
  • Xslice55555Xslice55555 Backpack Carrier
    I think it would be cool to get a Stream group. For people that like to livestream and maybe wanna to stream the game together. Maybe even people that do Youtube content together. Anyone like the idea? :)
    Kevalier
  • KevalierKevalier Developer

I think it would be cool to get a Stream group. For people that like to livestream and maybe wanna to stream the game together. Maybe even people that do Youtube content together. Anyone like the idea? :)

I think that's awesome. I am on the PS4 most of the time after work playing GTA Online or Witcher 3, but at school it would be awesome to have a Steam group that plays together and stays together! Good thinkin, Slice.
    Xslice55555
  • Xslice55555Xslice55555 Backpack Carrier
    I come up with great ideas sometimes. I'm just here to get those thinking caps thinking. lol