BACKERS: Read this!

KevalierKevalier Developer
edited July 2015 in Introduce Yourself
If you are a Kickstarter backer from the Hive Jump campaign and you didn't join during our initial two weeks, I will need to manually set your permissions to that of a Backer or Alpha Backer. Post in this thread, I will verify your email (please have your account linked to your Kickstarter email) and then set your permissions manually. Then be sure to post in the Alpha Introductions or Backer Introductions forums to get your appropriate badge to show off!

I appreciate your patience as I moderate the requests!

Comments

• aegrusaegrus Fresh Meat
    I didn't get a chance to join earlier because we were redoing our floors, and our internet was down most of the time. I'm really excited about the game - it looks like a lot of fun. I love the Wii U, but aside from First Party titles there is not a lot on the system. When I saw the Wii U on the stretch goals of the kickstarter campaign I figured I would do my part.
  • KevalierKevalier Developer
    *hacker voice* Backer status granted.
    MattDonatelli
  • MerapleMeraple Fresh Meat
    I was too lazy to re-post in the Alpha Introduction category after making my original thread in the regular one, so yeah.
    I'm pretty sure I use the same email on both Kickstarter and here so I hope it should be fine.
    Meraple, you should have the Alpha Backer permissions. Try posting now, and you should be able to get that nifty badge.
  • MerapleMeraple Fresh Meat
    Did you mean post in this specific thread?
    I think I posted in another one afterwards and it isn't showing up.
  • Alpha backer status required good sir.
    @Meraple Yeah try posting in Alpha Introductions, and you should be able to see the private development forum categories.

• ADH_DJADH_DJ Fresh Meat
    Hi Guys,

Completely forgot to join earlier, so here I am.

Finally :)

Could I possibly get upgraded to 'BASHER OF BUGS'......

Or Alpha status. Yes Alpha status is better!

Many Thanks
    @ADH_DJ Alpha status online.
  • RekkaRekka Fresh Meat
    Missed the first two weeks period so here I post. :)
    @Rekka  Alright you're all set! Thanks for the support!
  • foo_hazardfoo_hazard Fresh Meat
    Kind of late but better late than never! :)
  • I flagged the email to join the Hive Jump forum, but I just now got around to it.  @Kevalier, could you please take a look at my user permissions?

Thanks!
    Alright, you two should be all set! Thanks so much for backing Hive Jump!
  • msgrabermsgraber Fresh Meat
    I'm a backer from the Kickstarter campaign. Do I need to get my permissions set?
  • Good morning, I backed Hive Jump during the Kickstarter campaign. I can't wait to play with my friends! 
  • @msgraber and @Eclairious

Please PM me your e-mail addresses associated with your Kickstarter account. Once I verify, we'll get you proper access and badges!