Wierd HTML bug ;-;

BurgyBurgy Backpack Carrier
When making my thread: http://hivejump.com/community/discussion/152/avatar-signature-request-thread

I tried centering the images, and they don't align to the center whereas all my text will align to my center. It's wierd.
In the editor it shows everything all lined up but on the post it is not.

i cri

Comments

• KevalierKevalier Developer
    A workaround could be putting them all into one jpeg in a Photoshop file and using one image, centering it all there and taking up the full width of the post. Thread posts are about 750px wide.

Looks like that's a limitation of the plugin we've got going. I can change it to something else, but I'm not sure how it would affect current posts. 
  • JirrianJirrian Developer
    Oh man I was having this issue too with my image and text. The text would center but then the image wouldn't and vice versa >__> So I just took the image out. 
  • BurgyBurgy Backpack Carrier
    Kevalier said:

A workaround could be putting them all into one jpeg in a Photoshop file and using one image, centering it all there and taking up the full width of the post. Thread posts are about 750px wide.

Looks like that's a limitation of the plugin we've got going. I can change it to something else, but I'm not sure how it would affect current posts. 
    It's just that each image has a separate link. So I can't really ;;
    Ill think if something in a sec