Post your Hivekus
Here's a fun creative challenge! Post a haiku describing a Jumper's experience in a Hive.
The structure of a Haiku is as follows:
- Only three lines, totaling 17 syllables throughout
- The first line is only 5 syllables
- The second line is 7 syllables
- The third line is 5 syllables like the first
- Punctuation and capitalization rules are up to the poet, and need not follow rigid rules used in structuring sentences
- Haiku does not have to rhyme, in fact many times it does not rhyme at all
- Some haiku can include the repetition of words or sounds
Have fun! And anyone who participates gets a super cool badge that Kevalier made!