Favorite Military Sci-Fi Television Shows?

Military Sci-Fi makes for great television!

My favorite shows from that genre are:
  • Stargate: SG1
  • Stargate: Atlantis
  • Space Above and Beyond
I also love Firefly, Star Trek: TNG, and Doctor Who, but those aren't really military sci-fi. 

What about you?

Comments

• Xslice55555Xslice55555 Backpack Carrier
    I don't really watch a lot of TV, but I do love the Alien Series and the DOOM movie.
  • Aliens is so good!
    I haven't seen it in a long time, but I remember it scaring the crap out of me because I was like 10 when I saw it.
  • JirrianJirrian Developer
    Does Battlestar Galactica count? I really loved that. Final season got kind of weird .-. But everything before hand A++++ would marathon again. c:

Ghost in the Shell is a favorite as well (The film) - though it isn't too military heavy. Akira shares some of those elements as well. I like a lot of mecha/robot sci fi shows. Gundam and so on that have varying military themes as well. c: 

woo! 
    MattDonatelli
    Mechs!!!!!!! Mechs are amazing. Anything with mechs is awesome.
  • korefujikorefuji Fresh Meat
    I kinda enjoyed the Starship Troopers movie, even if it was rib tickling at the expense of the book, and the animated CG show was pretty good too.
  • AndrewSeversAndrewSevers Developer
    edited July 2015
    I'd say StarGate: SG1 would be my favorite. While it isn't quite a military show I have been enjoying Continuum.

Also, @korefuji Starship Troopers was great. What wasn't so great were the sequels... those... terrible... sequels.
    MattDonatelli
  • BaustBaust Developer
    Jirrian said:

Does Battlestar Galactica count? I really loved that. Final season got kind of weird .-. But everything before hand A++++ would marathon again. c:

Ghost in the Shell is a favorite as well (The film) - though it isn't too military heavy. Akira shares some of those elements as well. I like a lot of mecha/robot sci fi shows. Gundam and so on that have varying military themes as well. c: 

woo! 

Yeah, count me in on mecha/robot stuff as well. 

If it's got robots, I'll enjoy it.