A Whole Year

Xslice55555Xslice55555 Backpack Carrier
It's hard to believe its been a whole year since the we got the first test builds of Hive Jump, actually more than a whole year, more like almost 1.5 years. Its incredible to see how far the game has come since the beginning. The link below takes you to a playlist of about 2 hours of the speed run build of the game. If any of you new folk that have just been introduced to the game want to see what it looked like, here you go. You also get to see my handsome face while I play lol. And I apologize for audio.

Comments

• It sure has come a long way since then! 

You should see the first prototype we ever made. It's HILARIOUS. Maybe we'll share it sometime or in some way...

We should have some exciting post-holidays news coming out soon! Stay tuned!
  • Xslice55555Xslice55555 Backpack Carrier
    It would be funny to see what it looked like and played like. Maybe it could be an easter egg in the game somewhere. And NEWS HYPE!
  • MattDonatelliMattDonatelli Developer
    edited January 2016
  • 05896510589651 Exterminator

It would be funny to see what it looked like and played like. Maybe it could be an easter egg in the game somewhere. And NEWS HYPE!

YEAH!!! Like a secret stage or something. Do something special and you get the 'retro early build' level. XD
  • DarknEvilShadowDarknEvilShadow Fresh Meat
    edited January 2016
    Oh man does it look good. I'm anxious to play it!
    It'd be pretty funny to play with the "bugs" and all. Ha ha ha...you can send me down below now.