Mobile Site

BurgyBurgy Backpack Carrier
The default mobile theme looks so bland and boring but it works and the CSS is a little broken on the profile page as text overlaps itself, not sure if it's my screen size or not.
I switched over to the desktop site, since I saw you guys used Bootstrap so I assumed it would resize to fit my screen and it did! It looks great on mobile! The only problem is functionality... I can't post in desktop version on mobile, I tap on the reply box but the Keyboard opens and then just closes. It looks like it is about to work but then doesn't.
Can anyone get this to work or is it just me?
I'm running CM 12 (Android 5.0) and Chrome for mobile as my browser.

Comments

• Hello again Burgy!

We'll add it to our list of bugs, though I will say that mobile is at the bottom of our priority list at the moment. 

Hopefully when the desktop-version is bug-free, we might have some time to look at mobile!

Thanks for the great testing and bug-reporting!
  • BurgyBurgy Backpack Carrier

Hello again Burgy!

We'll add it to our list of bugs, though I will say that mobile is at the bottom of our priority list at the moment. 

Hopefully when the desktop-version is bug-free, we might have some time to look at mobile!

Thanks for the great testing and bug-reporting!
    Thank you again sir!
  • TheOldKingTheOldKing Exterminator
    I kind of like the moble site. Nice and simple. It has its bug for sure, but the layout is good and the design works. Makes it easier to load on my cell.
    Burgy