making Hive Jump is a blast!
- Last Active
- Administrator, Developer
- Steam ID
- PSN ID
Post your HivekusHere's a fun creative challenge! Post a haiku describing a Jumper's experience in a Hive.The structure of a Haiku is as follows:
Have fun! And anyone who participates gets a super cool badge that Kevalier made!
- Only three lines, totaling 17 syllables throughout
- The first line is only 5 syllables
- The second line is 7 syllables
- The third line is 5 syllables like the first
- Punctuation and capitalization rules are up to the poet, and need not follow rigid rules used in structuring sentences
- Haiku does not have to rhyme, in fact many times it does not rhyme at all
- Some haiku can include the repetition of words or sounds
Hive Threat System, New Environments, Public Forums, and more playtesting!
Hive Jump Alpha Gameplay Stream!
Hive Jump Alpha Gameplay Stream!LISTEN UP JUMPERS!We'll be doing a play-testing stream today looking at some new features in the game. This is the first week implementing some of these systems, so they'll be rough, but you'll get to take a look behind the scenes at the development of the game!We're planning on streaming around 3pm CST for about an hour.Twitch link here: http://www.twitch.tv/hivejumpLooking forward to seeing you all in the chat!